Hubzilla 8.0 Released!Hubzilla 8.0
comes with major changes in regard to queue processing. Basically the queueworker addon has been moved to core. At the same time it has received improvements which will result in faster and more reliable queue processing. Another long awaited feature that has been added is the ability to edit addon apps with the PDL editor.Other notable changes
- Mark unseen items seen after a certain amount of time (default 90 days)
- Improved redbasic dark schema
- Unseen thread and unseen items count in HQ widget
- Unseen items notifications will just count the first 99 items and display 99+ if there are more
- Add mentions and thread owners to recipients for public items in activitypub
- BugfixesBreaking changes
- The logic to enable the site only public stream has changed. If you are using the site only public stream please revisit this setting in /admin/site.
For a detailed list of changes please refer to the changelog
A big THANK YOU!
to all contributors and everybody who supports Hubzilla and its development.
- Backup your data
from the terminal
Please refer to the install instructions
is a powerful platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology.https://hubzilla.org
*We are currently rebuilding our website. Hence the page is not up-to-date.